AMRAP Nutrition – Organic Super Green Powder, Energizing Athletic Formula as its’ name suggests, is a green superfood supplement powder made with a variety of superfoods and all organic ingredients. This supplement designed to keep you energized and increase performance.
AMRAP Nutrition – Organic Super Green Powder has gone back to basics with its’ all natural, all organic, superfood supplement. It contains 11 super green juices, including alfalfa, astragalus, barley, bitter melon, chlorella, gotu kola, kale, lemon, wheatgrass, oat, and spirulina. It is gluten free, non-GMO, soy free, vegan and paleo friendly. It has a more clinical design of the package which makes the brand look more sterile. Not sure if I like it. The ingredients are much simpler than other similar green drinks.
According to AMRAP, the main benefit of Organic Super Greens Powder is its’ alkalizing properties. Super Greens is formulated for those on high protein diets to assist in mineral uptake, nutrition absorption, protein synthesis and pH balance. The four main benefits of Super Greens, as stated by the AMRAP, are: increase energy and stamina, help to synthesize protein more efficiently, assist the body in maintaining a healthy pH level, and strengthen the immune system.
- Because Super Greens is a blend of just greens, with no other flavorings, or sweeteners, it tastes very much like drinking a glass of wheatgrass, or raw kale juice.
- One serving (10 g) of Organic Super Greens Powder contains 36 calories, .2 grams of fat, 7 grams of carbohydrates, 2.6 grams of fiber, 1.5 grams of protein.
- Organic Super Greens Powder contains calcium (8% DV), is high in vitamin A (38% DV), vitamin C (36% DV), and is a good source of iron (15% DV).
- It is gluten free, soy free, vegan and paleo friendly.
- AMRAP Nutrition costs around $40 for a 22-day supply or $1.80 per serving.
- This is on the higher end of average for green superfood powders.
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified – which ensures quality and purity of the product
- All ingredients are sourced from the U.S.A.
- It is gluten free, non-GMO, soy free, vegan and paleo friendly.
- Macro-nutrition information is not directly included on the product labeling