Natrogix Green Superfood Powder is a green superfood supplement powder that contains a variety of green superfoods, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes, and probiotics.
Natrogix Green Superfood Powder is an all natural, plant based green superfood supplement powder designed to give the body the nutrients it may be lacking with consuming a modern Western diet. The green superfoods in Natrogix fuels the body with the nutrients it needs to maintain optimal health while improving digestion, eliminating toxins, and strengthens the immune system. One scoop of Natrogix can be blended with water, juice, milk, or added to smoothies and other foods for enhanced nutrition.
Natrogix Green Superfood Powder contains a Green Superfood Blend that is packed with plenty of fruits and veggies, including wheat grass, spinach, goji berry, spirulina, chlorella, acai berry, and camu camu. It also contains a probiotic, digestive enzyme, & fiber blend that includes lactase (digestive enzyme) , amylase (digestive enzyme) , lipase (digestive enzyme), lactobacillus acidophilus (probiotic), and psyllium husk (fiber).
Grassy and earthy with a subtle sweetness from stevia.
Each scoop is the equivalent of eating 7 Servings of fruit & vegetables. 1 serving (8 gram scoop) of Natrogix Green Superfood Powder contains 30 calories, 1 gram of fat, 4 grams of carbohydrates, 0 grams of sugar, 2 grams of fiber and 2 grams of protein. This product is rich in a variety of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin Beta-Carotenerotene), Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, and is a good source of Folic Acid, Iron, and Maganese. Contains stevia.
The Probiotic and Digestive Enzyme blend in Natrogix includes lactase, amylase and lipase. Lactase is the enzyme needed to break down the sugars found in milk, and as a supplement can help prevent symptoms for those with lactose intolerance. Amylase is the enzyme needed to break down starch into simple sugars, and as a supplement may improve digestion and increase energy. The third vital digestive enzyme found in Natrogix is lipase, which is the enzyme needed to break down fats so that they can be properly digested.
Natrogix Green Superfood Powder is completely vegan, gluten free, soy free and contains only non-GMO ingredients.
- Natrogix Green Superfood Powder sells for around $21, for 30 servings.
- At only 70¢ per serving, Natrogix provides an amazing value.
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, which means you can assure consistent quality, including purity, strength, and that all ingredients have been identified on the product packaging.
- All ingredients come from the U.S.A. and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Contains F.O.S, or Fructooligosaccharide – while this ingredient does have the positive effect of enhancing the growth of probiotics in the gut, it can also lead to an overgrowth of certain bacteria in the gut.
- Contains stevia.
- Not a Certified Organic product
- Front label is a bit misleading stating “plant-based protein”, suggesting that this product may be higher in protein than it actually is.
- Contains green tea, so may not be good for those sensitive to caffeine