Organifi – Green Juice Super Food Supplement is an all natural, organic dietary supplement that is specifically formulated with ingredients to help you feel your best.
Organifi’s Green Juice was designed by FitLife creator Drew Canole. It is formulated to provide the body with all the benefits of juicing fresh fruits and veggies without all the hassle. Organifi contains only non-GMO plant-based ingredients and is completely vegan, soy free, and gluten free. Simply put, everything in this product is a real food you can actually find at a market, but condensed into a more convenient powder form. It was designed for busy individuals who want a quick boost of healthy greens without the time it would take to shop, chop, blend, and juice all of the ingredients found in Organifi.
Organifi Green Juice is naturally low in sugar and can easily be mixed with water for a fast shot of greens on-the-go, or added to milk, juices, or smoothies for some added nutrition.
What makes Organifi somewhat unique when compared to other green juices on the market is that each ingredient in Organifi – Green Juice was selected to serve a specific purpose. The key ingredients in Organifi – Green Juice Super Food Supplement include: chlorella, moringa, spirulina, mint, beets, matcha green tea, wheatgrass, ashwagandha, turmeric, lemon, coconut water, and monk fruit.
Let’s take a brief look at each ingredient and it’s purpose:
- Ashwagandha: herb used for stress reduction
- Spirulina: good source of B12 vitamins, for cognitive function; added protein, calcium, and iron
- Lemon and beet juice: alkalizing, good for aiding with weight loss
- Chlorella: added protein and healthy polyunsaturated fats
- Turmeric: protect against inflammation in the body, also high in antioxidants
- Wheat grass: to help support immune function
- Matcha green tea: to help your brain function more effectively; high in antioxidants; helps to reduce stress and reduce appetite
- Monk fruit: natural low sugar sweetener
- Mint: refreshing taste; good at easing indigestion
- Coconut water: high in potassium; assist with transporting nutrients
- Moringa: complete protein, contains all 9 of the essential amino acids needed by the body for proper cellular function
Organifi – Green Juice has been described as having a mild sweetness with a hint of mint, or like a green tea with a light mint flavor. The lemon, coconut water, and mint give this product a refreshing taste, instead of the common grassy taste found in a lot of other green drinks, and the monk fruit gives is a light sweetness.
Organifi – Green Juice contains all 9 of essential amino acids the body needs for proper cellular function.
Ingredients: chlorella, spirulina, mint, matcha green tea, beet, coconut water, wheatgrass, turmeric, ashwagandha, lemon
Gluten-free, soy-free, non-GMO, organic, dairy free, vegan
- 1 serving (9g) contains:
- 25 calories
- 4g carbs
- 1 g sugar
- 2g protein
- 3% calcium
- 11% iron
- 1% sodium
Organifi – Green Juice sales for around $69.95-$79.95, for 30 servings (or a 30 day supply). According to Organifi, if one were to make a fresh juice with the all of the ingredients found in Organifi Green Juice, every day for a month, the cost would be around $187 dollars. So if you look at Organifi from the angle of fresh vs. packaged, you are saving a lot of money by choosing Organifi.
- Very fine and blends easily with water
- Great for on-the-go
- Real ingredients
- USDA organic certified
- Contains a prop 65 warning (www.organifi.com/prop65)
- Cost is significantly higher than similar green juice products