Vibrant Health – Green Vibrance is a green superfood powder supplement packed with ingredients intended to create and maintain optimal overall health.
Vibrant Health – Green Vibrance is formulated with over 70 ingredients, each specifically chosen to support what the manufacturer refers to as the “four foundations of good health” – immunity, digestion, circulation, and nutrition. The ingredients in Green Vibrance are a blend of greens, fruits, veggies, probiotics, and enzymes It stands out a bit from other green superfood powders because in addition to whole plant foods, it also contains a variety of added supplements not typically found in similar products, such as Beta-1,3-1,6 glucans, ResistAid arabinogalactan, and FiberAid arabinogalactan.
According to Vibrant Health, all of the ingredients in Green Vibrance were specifically selected to support the following areas of good health- digestion and gastrointestinal function, healthy circulation, increase energy, detoxify, support neurological health, support cardiovascular function, support normal blood sugar and cholesterol, support immunity, support healthy bones, and resist signs of aging.
Full disclosure labeling with no propriety blends.
Green Vibrance contains a “Plant Based Micro-Nutrition” blend of mostly oat grass leaf powder, chlorella, barley grass leaf powder, sunflower lecithin powder, spirulina, beet root juice powder, zucchini, parsley leaf and stem, alfalfa sprouts powder and carrot root powder. Also included in the plant-based micro-nutrition blend is Kamut grass juice powder, kale sprouts powder, and policosanol.
Green Vibrance contains a blend of what the label refers to as “Antioxidant Life Preservers”, which includes tomato fruit powder, acerola fruit juice powder, goji berry juice powder, amla whole fruit powder, ginko biloba, grape seed extract, and green tea.
Green Vibrance also contains over 25 billion probiotics that assist with creating and maintaining a healthy gut, as well as enzymes to help aid in digestion and circulation of nutrients.
This product was first introduced in 1992 and one of the first green superfood powders on the market and has received several awards over the years. The most recent formulation is version 16. Green Vibrance was formulated by Mark Timon, Founder of Vibrant Health with an MS Clinical Nutrition.
- Fave Vegan Powder Award 2015
- Best of Supplements Awards, Better Nutrition 2008, 2009, 2011, 2014
- Vity Award, Vitamin Retailer 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
- Delicious Living Supplement Award 2013
Describes as being very grassy and earthy tasting, and not pleasant.
- One serving (11.83 grams) of Green Vibrance contains 45 calories, 7 grams of carbs, 2 grams of fiber, 2 grams of sugar, 2 grams of protein, and .5 grams of fat.
- Each serving of Green Vibrance also contains 1,293 mg of herbal antioxidants, in addition to the naturally occurring vitamins and minerals found in the plants included in Green Vibrance.
- Gluten free, non-GMO, soy free.
- Made in the USA.
- Suppliers are based on reputation, availability, and quality. According to their website, they look at supplier’s Certificate of Analysis (COA) on raw materials which test for microbiology and heavy metals. They will also conduct further testing as needed to independent labs.
- Information about their supply chain and product process: http://www.vibranthealth.com/production
- Green Vibrance costs around $1.08 per serving.
- A 60-day supply of Green Vibrance costs between $45-50.
- Net weight 25 oz (710 grams)
- Contains a comparably higher amount of probiotics than other similar green superfood powders
- Gluten free
- Soy free.
- No Stevia
- Contains a long list of ingredients, so those consuming this supplement should read over the ingredients carefully before taking, to assure none of the ingredients will potentially cause irritation or adverse side effects.
- Contains Policosanol, which is used as a supplement for conditions that affect heart and blood vessels, but could cause potential side effects in certain individuals, as well interactions with other medications.